[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”600″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_outline”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_custom_heading text=”S.B. Electricals & Contractors Policy” use_theme_fonts=”yes” el_class=”m-b-none”][vc_separator color=”custom” style=”solid” accent_color=”#dbdbdb”][vc_column_text]
We at SBEC are committed to satisfy the customer by assuring that customer following require pertaining to each project are met Quality cost effectiveness on time completion safety .
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Probable risks at site are managed through –
• Anticipating all work hazards and ensures that all safeguards are utilised.
• Ensures that all employees are properly trained and instructed for the safe operation of electrical equipment and aware of all hazards associated with the use of these electrical devices.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”598″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_outline”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_separator color=”custom” style=”solid” accent_color=”#dbdbdb”][vc_column_text]
• We are committed to provide safe working environment by maintaining high standards of safety during project Execution. We recognize that occupational Safety and Health of our employees are of paramount importance and this will be accomplished by cooperation of all Employees and Vendors.
• SBEC ensures that personnel working on electrical project are provided with all required PPEs /safety gears like– Shoes, Safety belt, Helmet, Glows, Welding glass, Screen glass etc.
• It is practice to provide Fire Extinguisher (Suitable for Electrical fire), shock treatment chart and First aid box at every site.
[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Follow the company’s electrical safety policies and procedures
• Identify and rectify the potential hazardous situations such as discrepancies between instruction, procedures, policies and manual, faulty equipment, misapplication of device etc.
• Store all equipment and tools tackles in good condition.
• Ensure the use of PPEs.
• Ensure proper tagging or locking switching devices while working.
• Ensuring all temporary power connections are to be backed by necessary protective devices as ELCB’S /MCB’S etc.
• We insure every employee through Group Personal Policy, Workers Compensation Policy, E. S. I.C. and P. F.